This site is for informational purposes only. Contact the Watertown Zoning Office at (617) 972-6417 with any inquiries. Got it!

MapLink™ | Procedures | Appeals

Hello! Content on this website is provided as a convenience and is for informational use only. Be sure to review the Terms of Use for all of the details related to your use of this website.
Right of appeal.
(a) Any person aggrieved by the order or decision of the Inspector of Buildings or the Zoning Enforcement Officer may appeal to the Board of Appeals under the provisions of Chapter 40A, Sections 8, 13, 15, 16, and 17 and amendments thereto of the General Laws.

(b) Any person aggrieved by a decision of the Board of Appeals or of any municipal officer or board, may appeal to the Superior Court within 20 days after the decision has been filed in the office of the City Clerk under the provisions of Chapter 40A, § 17 of the General Laws of Massachusetts.